Sunday, September 9, 2012

Please Indulge this Shameless Self Plug

Hello and welcome to the second posting of this music and business blog. Thank you to all those that read the first post, I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day. This second post will be a shameless introduction to the author, my background and some upcoming activities that I'd like to share with you. Again, thank you for your time. Feedback is always welcomed and appreciated.

My name is Fre, like free. I'm a business coach, entrepreneur, dj, and eventual philanthropist. I've worked in many industries including teaching, real estate, nonprofit management and event planning. I also teach Entrepreneurship online with The Global Institute of Enterprise Development. http://www.theglobal-institute.com/

I know I have been put here to touch and help a lot of people. One of the vehicles for this is my nonprofit organization, Fre Music. The purpose is to give artists an outlet to showcase their skills, provide music and business education to youth through teaching them the craft of djing, and help provide scholarship funds through different events. Programs include: 

The first annual tournament will be held Saturday October 27, 2012 and will benefit youth programming at The Ark of St. Sabina in Chicago. This one day event will be 10 teams, double elimination, and championship trophies to the winners. For team and sponsorship information please email me at FreMusic3@gmail.com.  Also please visit us on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/FreMusic3

Lastly I'm a dj and would love to play some house music in your favorite club. Please check out and follow me at http://djfre.podomatic.com/.  There are plenty of mixes available for downloading. Listen, share and enjoy! 

Thank you for tuning in to this shameless plug. Til next time....Let's Build Empires Together!!!

Fre




No comments:

Post a Comment